Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ImSalv
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:22 pm
So I don't know how this happened, but I noticed that patients are stuck in their beds and are not transported away. And I saw this paramedic standing there.
Attachments
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away Attachment
20190922121316_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(776 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added screenshot)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for the report! To help us investigate further, could you please upload the saved game? The bug reporting guide should help you find the file on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

(Note: to get to the upload file dialog, hit the 'Reply to topic' button here instead of using the quick reply field.) Thanks in advance!
ImSalv
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Paramedic bugged when transporting patient away

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:25 pm
There is currently no patient anymore, I don't know why.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:35 pm
ImSalv wrote:There is currently no patient anymore, I don't know why.

Hi, thanks for the save! Do I understand correctly that the issue has fixed itself after reloading the game? Or is there still a problem with the ambulance that takes away the patients?

Unfortunately we can't open the save in the development version of the game because of the installed mods, but if the issue isn't present anymore, it would be hard to investigate further anyway. If it happens again, could you please also save the latest log file? If there's a hidden error, that's probably the best shot at figuring out what exactly the issue is. Thanks in advance!
ImSalv
intern

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:32 am
Yeah, it kind of fixed itself. Thank you for your help anyways.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum