Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fhevia
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU

Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:53 am
Moved a critical cardio patient to ICU and got stuck while being transferred. Now I get every few seconds this popup and can't do anything about it.

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU BvOp6zr

Transferring to another hospital didn't work either.
Regarding the "room was broken" message, no changes where made on ICU nor any other department at the moment of the problem happening. ICU has available beds as can be seen here:

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU 84Se8K1

Savefile provided here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12e5DuJjGKSwvcFVnjujdYxwghRKXUPgm/view?usp=sharing
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck on transfer to ICU

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:59 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! This looks like a problem we unfortunately introduced with some changes in the latest patch - it has been rolled back in the meantime, could you please check if things have returned to normal on your side?
I've downloaded the save in the meantime, but I can't open it because of the installed mods - hopefully we'll get a save from the vanilla game with similar symptoms from one of the other players that reported similar issues on Steam, so we can address it and get the other fixes from patch 36 back online.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum