Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
millanz
intern

[RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital Empty [RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:33 pm
My latest hospital has an issue, a patient I wasn't able to deal with has gotten stuck whilst being transported away to another hospital. They are stuck in the stretcher being loaded into the black ambulance, nothing I do seems to be able to clear it. It is currently blocking all of my ambulances from going out on calls as well.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice before all of the autosaves had taken place and the older ones from before the bug occurred have now been overwritten.

The stuck ambulance is in question is over on the far right side of the map.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could take a look at my save and see if anything can be done to fix this. While the problem doesn't stop me from playing it has completely disabled the ambulance features and a fairly large feature of the game is unusable as a  result.

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital Empty Re: [RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you please attach the save and your log file so we can have a closer look at what's happening? Also, sometimes we're able to fix the saves directly, while working on a proper fix, hopefully this will be the case too.

Here's how to find the files on your machine:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
millanz
intern

[RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital Empty Re: [RESOLVED] External ambulance stuck transporting patient to another hospital

Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:50 pm
My bad, I thought I had uploaded them. They should be attached now, thanks for looking.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the save - I'm attaching a fixed version, we'll keep testing the code fix in the meantime for the next minor patch. Let me know if the save works, I noticed you had already some mods installed - but in this case there shouldn't be any problems with compatibility.
millanz
intern

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 pm
That's awesome, thanks very much!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum