Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
danaaa
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:15 am
In the first campaign mission you got a hospital with a large General Surgery Department. It includes a quite big clinic and hospitalization part.
During the mission I received a task from Insurance... to open another General Surgery Department clinic. And I got confused: 1) I already have it, 2) what a department exactly means?

So I first built an Orthopaedy office hoping the task will update (I saw such bahaviour earlier in tutorial, when I did something on my own and the game then wanted me to do it again for tutorial); but no, it didn't update.

I started thinking - a department is a set of different rooms, but since the clinic was there already on base floor I didn't knew the specific count of rooms the game recognizes as clinic "department"... I then deceided to built waiting room, reception and cleaning closet - nothing changed (as listed when viewing Orthopaedy tab). So I built another Orthopaedy office in hopes one is not enough - once again nothing changed.

What's more - since the original clinic is on the base floor, none of the patients went to my new offices on third floor (where you left space for players to build more).

Guess this task shouldn't appear in the first campaign mission.

My clinic:
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task 2019-111

Original clinic:
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task 2019-112

I've attached my savegame to this post.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task Attachment
1_after building another clinic.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
danaaa
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 am
Just to check my hypothesis, I've just built all the units in Orthopaedy prefabs (both clinic and hospitalization alike), added two additional O. offices, hired staff, made them all accessible accessible. The task remains opened. It's just broken.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task 2019-113
danaaa
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]1st camapign mission - Open General Surgery Department clinic task

Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 am
Ok, forget it, I'm just stupid. Somehow I messed Surgery with Orthopaedy. And I even wrote that name in the title...
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:59 pm
danaaa wrote:Ok, forget it, I'm just stupid. Somehow I messed Surgery with Orthopaedy. And I even wrote that name in the title...

Hi, thank you for the report. I was just about to write that you have Orthopeady department and not General surgery in the first level. I am glad that, that was the case and it works. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum