Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tmcbgu00
intern

[NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point Empty [NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:21 am
When I get a random event or do a manual event that has patients that walk into the emergency department, sometimes some of them get stuck and  I have to select a different department for them to get unstuck and I switch them back to the reg department they were going to. plus i have to select "interview" for when they see a doctor because they wont be diagnosed. This is the lastest save file that was requested from the developer reply from the steam forums.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point Attachment
Bug Report Save.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Actually this can be fixed easily by modifying the reception layout (see the screenshot). Our bad, this isn't explained completely clearly in the game (and we're planning to add a loading tip for this situation) - the reception will become much more efficient if the patients can wait there, otherwise they wait at their spawn point just as you've observed.

[NEED MORE INFO / QUESTION] Patients Stuck on spawn point Recept10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum