Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jinko
medic

[RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables Empty [RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:06 pm
Hi!
Uh ... I don't know where to start. Everything has broken Very Happy
The problem starts from lab tables (1 tile and with shelves ones). If I buy them and immediately put in the right place, then everything is okay. But if I start moving them, then something weird happens. The table becomes invisible, its shelves multiply, when the screen is rotated the marking also rotates, and so on... I don’t know how to describe everything that I see on the screen, so I've recorded a video (logs and save file also added). After some ingame time, everything is repaired by itself (until the purchase of the next lab table, haha). I thought it was something with my save file so created a test one and this problem happen there too. Hope it is treatable!
Thank you in advance Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(43 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables Attachment
Eden Medical Clinic.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug with lab tables

Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:26 am
Hi, welcome to the forums and thanks a lot for spotting the issue, we can see it on our side too!

This is actually related to another recently discovered bug (objects attached to the ceiling like operating room lights would get deleted when moving objects below), the lab tables were configured incorrectly and the fix for the previous bug caused the behavior you discovered. We have a fix ready for the next patch (probably after holidays), for now you can delete and re-purchase the tables as a workaround (only the to lab tables/shelves should be affected).
Jinko
medic

Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:50 am
Yay! Thank you very much, very good news! Thanks for your work Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum