Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BURGDORF
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug findings Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Bug findings

Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:30 pm

• Technologists walk far away to pick up items from cabinet, even though the rooms next to also have cabinets.

• I suddenly cant see the ambulance when it is on call for an emergency. I can see the patient get transported to the TC but not the actual paramedic and ambulance.

• Doctors continue making examinations on the patients even though they already is diagnosticed, with a few symtoms hidden or all symtoms discovered.

• After clicking natural disaster event, i can click the Status button to see patients (the list should be narrowed down as well to only those patients concerning that event), but while tabbing between hospitalized, clicnics etc. the list gets empty.

• I can only see some employees on the list, while i can see alot more that are actually on work. A restart fixed it however, but should still be invistigated

1. When a patient was assigned for a doctor and waiting i would expect the patient, when reasigned to different doctor with a different office on another floor, that the patient would move closer to that office (when there atleast are a waiting room next to it) instead of staying far away and just waiting..

• I can see the empoloyee and patients thinking bubble at their destination, before they arrive.. So a doctor needs to go to the toilet.. I can locate his/her thinking bubble and i would know where the doctor is going.. That really doesnt make sense.

• I looks like the patients are sitting on the edge of the bench

• This would be more of an optimization. When for example, the x-ray is done being used by a patient, a new patient would be allowed for the x-.ray when the first patient is finished. However, right now, the current patient needs to be transported back to its destination, before the next patient, which is ok, but the process of the next patient will first be started after and when a nurse picks up a stretcher, walks to the patient, to transport it to the x-ray. That usually takes way to much time and when you are having 5-7 patients waiting, most of them are almost leaving before they get in the x-ray.

• Prestige for Patient statisfaction was empty on all days, until game restarted even though i have full satisfaction on prestige.

• Lets janitors clean floors instead of departments.

• Sound of the ambulance is abit late when in emergency. When the sound appears, the patient is already transported to the tc.

• I would also suggest more information in the department statics, like a list with workloads for rooms (maybe filtered by severity)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug findings Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug findings

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:19 am
BURGDORF wrote:

• Technologists walk far away to pick up items from cabinet, even though the rooms next to also have cabinets.

• I suddenly cant see the ambulance when it is on call for an emergency. I can see the patient get transported to the TC but not the actual paramedic and ambulance.

• Doctors continue making examinations on the patients even though they already is diagnosticed, with a few symtoms hidden or all symtoms discovered.

• After clicking natural disaster event, i can click the Status button to see patients (the list should be narrowed down as well to only those patients concerning that event), but while tabbing between hospitalized, clicnics etc. the list gets empty.

• I can only see some employees on the list, while i can see alot more that are actually on work. A restart fixed it however, but should still be invistigated

1. When a patient was assigned for a doctor and waiting i would expect the patient, when reasigned to different doctor with a different office on another floor, that the patient would move closer to that office (when there atleast are a waiting room next to it) instead of staying far away and just waiting..

• I can see the empoloyee and patients thinking bubble at their destination, before they arrive.. So a doctor needs to go to the toilet.. I can locate his/her thinking bubble and i would know where the doctor is going.. That really doesnt make sense.

• I looks like the patients are sitting on the edge of the bench

• This would be more of an optimization. When for example, the x-ray is done being used by a patient, a new patient would be allowed for the x-.ray when the first patient is finished. However, right now, the current patient needs to be transported back to its destination, before the next patient, which is ok, but the process of the next patient will first be started after and when a nurse picks up a stretcher, walks to the patient, to transport it to the x-ray. That usually takes way to much time and when you are having 5-7 patients waiting, most of them are almost leaving before they get in the x-ray.

• Prestige for Patient statisfaction was empty on all days, until game restarted even though i have full satisfaction on prestige.

• Lets janitors clean floors instead of departments.

• Sound of the ambulance is abit late when in emergency. When the sound appears, the patient is already transported to the tc.

• I would also suggest more information in the department statics, like a list with workloads for rooms (maybe filtered by severity)

Hi, and thank you for your report. We are aware of some of the issues and they are on our list with lower priority, because none of them are game breaking bugs.
For some we would really need a save file so we can have a look to see what is happening.
And I will try to answer some I can without the save, what might be happening
1) Technologists are using cabinets in offices to pick up patients samples after their examination
3) Doctors do examinations bases on certainty, if you have it high they will do every examination possible if there is still some. Because they don't "know" about hidden symptoms
4) When you click on the patients on the left generated for the event, it will list only patients from that event. When you start switching categories it will switch to all the patients on active department
5) Same here when you switching categories, it will show employees only from that category (doctors, nurses, technologists, janitors and all)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum