Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not Empty [QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:33 am
I built a radiology department at the begging of my hospital, pretty early on. I made it to save space, since I was planning on making it big. This was its layout:

Floor 1: 2 X-Ray rooms, waiting room, elevator to 2nd floor
Floor 2: 2 CT rooms, 2 MRI rooms and a waiting room

None of these rooms are giving me errors, except when I try to send patients to get a CT, it says "Technologist unavailable". When I check, my tech(s) is just idling there doing nothing. Will include pics of my radiology dept.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not Empty Re: [QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:03 am
Hi, thanks for the message! It looks like you've built two angiography rooms instead of the CT you mentioned, so switching one of the rooms to CT should fix the problem (you can probably even keep the radiologist working there). Smile
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not Empty Re: [QUESTION] CT scans "unavailable"... when they're not

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:20 am
Boy oh boy am I a idiot, thanks for letting me know. I'll go ahead and fix it. Thanks for helping me out.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:03 am
No problem, it's always a relief when a bug turns out not to be a bug. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum