Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterDarksol
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable Empty [RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable

Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:00 pm
I have a patient who is currently in the ICU with Iron-deficiency anemia.  I do not recall exactly how he got there.  I vaguely recall a doctor being unable to prescribe iron supplements to him because it was the wrong department or something, and sending him to ICU in the hopes they could there.

The doctors in the ICU cannot give iron supplements as treatment either, it turns out.  I also cannot send him anywhere else now that he's in the ICU, even if I de-select the diagnosis.  They won't let him leave ICU until he's treated.  My only option at this point is to send him to another hospital just to get him out.

I've attached a screenshot and the save file.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable Attachment
iron deficiency.png Screenshot of Patient in questionYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable Attachment
Iron def in ICU.zip Save FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient Stuck in ICU - Iron Supplements Unavailable

Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi, thanks for joining the forum to report this issue! Smile It looks like this is indeed a bug, the treatment can only be prescribed at Emergency, causing patients with the anemia to be stuck when transferred to the ICU. I guess it took this long to pop up as it could only happen if you sent the patient there by hand.

I'm fixing it in our development version and the fix should make its way to the next patch. Thanks again!

MasterDarksol likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum