Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[OPEN LOW] Can place decorations in the air (Decals and Posters) Empty [OPEN LOW] Can place decorations in the air (Decals and Posters)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:35 am
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to report a bug I noticed while adding decoration objects.

It seems that you can 'piggy-back' off an existing decoration (posters specifically were tested and i used the poster template to create my item) and add more posters in the same tile using the rotate button on an existing poster. You do seem to be able to piggy back off decals.

All mod were removed during the testing phase, even workshop mods (hence the 'not found' log hits). I think this might be a stock bug but please see if you can recreate it (I want to rule out my system and the game was verified via steam and no issues). Hardly anything major but might be worthwhile looking into why it is happening, I had not noticed it previously.

Poster definitely is the issue and you can do this with decals as far as I can tell through testing.

IMAGE:
Spoiler:

LOG:
https://pastebin.com/u1gShMLL
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Can place decorations in the air (Decals and Posters) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Can place decorations in the air (Decals and Posters)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:19 am
Hi, thanks for the report, yes, we can reproduce it on our side as well. The possibility to place two objects in a corner has been only added recently and obviously I missed this combination. Let's see if it's easy enough to fix.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum