Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ptircsi
intern

[RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination" Empty [RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination"

Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:52 pm
Hi,

I encountered a problem where the patients hospitalized in the observation room or any hospitalization room do not get transported to the x-ray or cardio room in the radiology department. I even started a new hospital from scratch with as few mods as possible (only decoration mods) and it still happens.

Savegame attached.

Thanks,
Péter
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination" Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination"

Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:11 pm
ptircsi wrote:Hi,

I encountered a problem where the patients hospitalized in the observation room or any hospitalization room do not get transported to the x-ray or cardio room in the radiology department. I even started a new hospital from scratch with as few mods as possible (only decoration mods) and it still happens.

Savegame attached.

Thanks,
Péter

Hi, thank you for your report. And this one is actually also connected to this one:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2331-resolved-staff-stucked-at-a-cabinet-procedurally

It has been fixed and will be in the next path and again we are sorry for the inconvenience
ptircsi
intern

[RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination" Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patients stay in status "Hospitalized waiting for free examination"

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:02 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply. Is it already fixed in the beta version?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 pm
ptircsi wrote:Hi, thanks for the reply. Is it already fixed in the beta version?

Hi, not yet. But the patch will be live in couple of days
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum