Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

Is the gameplay going to remain medical or become management-oriented? Empty Is the gameplay going to remain medical or become management-oriented?

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am
I love the new DLC ideas and i'm probably gonna buy it but it seems to be more administrative so my question is, are you gonna continue to improve the medical part of the game ? I mean, I've read you roadmap so I know that you have planned new medical stuff but I would like to know if the overall direction the game will take is more the hopital side or the managment side ? 
Have a nice day.
jirka.oxymoron
jirka.oxymoron
developer

Is the gameplay going to remain medical or become management-oriented? Empty Re: Is the gameplay going to remain medical or become management-oriented?

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:39 am
Hi, we always keep in mind the balance between management and medical aspects of the added content. As I see it, DLC contains a fair portion of content form both sides of the spectrum. There will be an administrative part that includes Pharmacy, Giftshop or staff training and the other hand will be the Pathology Department focusing on the medical aspect of the gameplay. But the final judge will always be the player :-). Have a nice day too.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum