Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:15 pm
I clicked on the patient, but there was no response
James
James
fellow

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm
Hi, I would like to help you, but you have to be more detailed and specific inorder for you to help you. c:
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]The patient has a bug

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
larzi wrote:I clicked on the patient, but there was no response

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately I was not able to open your save, because you are playing the game with mod. Does this happen even in the base game?
Might be caused by something incompatible in the mod. Tank you for more additional information
larzi
attending

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately I was not able to open your save, because you are playing the game with mod. Does this happen even in the base game?
Might be caused by something incompatible in the mod. Tank you for more additional information

ok,I reupload the save without mod.

Another question ,why the staff in the picture walk so long to use the toilet, she has many better choices?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:59 pm
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Another question ,why the staff in the picture walk so long to use the toilet, she has many better choices?

Hi, thanks again for the save. Unfortunately I can't still open the save. Uninstalling mods doesn't remove their content form existing saves. But it gave a clue what might be happening because I noticed that there is TRT_CHEST_TUBE missing from the database. It means you had mod that added new treatments and then you disabled it. The treatment stayed in the game and the bugged patient probably has that.
So best course of action is to enable that mod with that treatment again.
Or another workaround might be closing down the department and they will transport the patient away.
As for the staff using the far toilet. That seems rather strange. I assume that all the toilets are from the staff department. Because they prefer those. I tried to reproduce it on our end but so far without luck. Does it happen even when you start new game without any mods?
larzi
attending

Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:27 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Hi, thanks again for the save. Unfortunately I can't still open the save. Uninstalling mods doesn't remove their content form existing saves. But it gave a clue what might be happening because I noticed that there is TRT_CHEST_TUBE missing from the database. It means you had mod that added new treatments and then you disabled it. The treatment stayed in the game and the bugged patient probably has that.
So best course of action is to enable that mod with that treatment again.
Or another workaround might be closing down the department and they will transport the patient away.
As for the staff using the far toilet. That seems rather strange. I assume that all the toilets are from the staff department. Because they prefer those. I tried to reproduce it on our end but so far without luck. Does it happen even when you start new game without any mods?

thank you very much !  

"closing down the department and they will transport the patient away"  is useful. I'll try again without any mods

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum