Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jumperfor
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Fallo en modo gestión de medicina interna Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Fallo en modo gestión de medicina interna

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:53 pm
Estaba haciendo unas nuevas instalaciones y me pasó esto de golpe y ahora al moverme me sale esas lineas verticales negras y arriba siempre lo de contratar personaje pero no hace nada más y ya no me permite contratar a nadie ni hacer nada.
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Fallo en modo gestión de medicina interna Fallo10
A ver si me podeis dar alguna solución para no perder la partida.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Fallo en modo gestión de medicina interna Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Fallo en modo gestión de medicina interna

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:13 am
(Translation)
I was doing some new installations and this happened to me at once and now when I move I get those black vertical lines and up always I hire a character but he does nothing else and he no longer allows me to hire anyone or do anything.
See if you can give me a solution to avoid losing the game.

---

Thanks a lot for the report, we already received a similar report and we're working on a fix - feel free to follow the second forum thread as well: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2394-game-froze-after-deleting-and-replacing-a-common-room
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum