Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kowalski
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room Empty [NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:41 am
Hello,

I encountered a UI glitch today by (accidentally) deleting a Cleaning Closet during an active night shift.
The image used in Management Mode on each workspace got duplicated a bunch of time as I moved the camera around afterwards, so I had to go back to the main menu to make it go away...
I have both DLCs enabled

Cheers!

[NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room 20200410
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room

Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:40 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Actually this looks exactly like an issue that we fixed in the latest version of the game - do you have a save that we could have a look at? I"ll try to see if it happens on my side in the meantime as well, as the original fix was related to replacing rooms by other rooms, not to deleting them...
Kowalski
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room

Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:37 pm
I tried to reproduce the bug and my report was incorrect... I think I just tried a few things to make it stop and got confused!
I have attached a save where this happens...

So actually, there is a few more steps involved:
  • Using this save, go to Administrative Department
  • Remove the Cleaning Closet (located in the Pharmacy)
  • Recreate it in the same place
  • Switch to Management Mode again, as if you wanted to reassign the workers to their workspaces
  • The UI should break and moving the camera around duplicates the image as shown on my screenshot

I'm pretty sure it was a Cleaning Closet from the Emergency Department in the first case, but I was not able to reproduce the glitch using other room types for some reason...?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] UI glitch after removing a room Attachment
dlc.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum