Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prohos13
medic

[RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room Empty [RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 pm
After the game started the info TV panel is used / green. So I tried to place new one and waiting for the first one to stop being used. After some time I tried closing department and this also didn't help. Can't remove the info TV as well as part of the wall it's placed on.

Attached
- screenshot
- saved game
- output log
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:32 am
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forums!

Good news first, if you wait after midnight in game, the info tv will get released and you'll be able to delete it normally. The bug here will be that some specific combination of deleting a waiting room and/or the equipment while one of the patients is getting called won't free the screen, we'll try to figure out the details.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Info TV stuck with a wall while removing the room

Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm
(and we're testing a fix for the next patch)
prohos13
medic

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:26 am
Hi, I appreciate the quick reply and status update. Keep up the good work dev team!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum