Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kowalski
intern

[OPEN LOW] Employees can walk through pharmacy counters Empty [OPEN LOW] Employees can walk through pharmacy counters

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:31 am
This is how I set up my pharmacy. Employees always enter from the back door and patients always enter from the front doors, but since I added a Janitor shelf behind the counter, I noticed that she gets to her workspace by entering from the back door, as she should ...but once she starts working she tends to walk through the counters to go in the front part of the pharmacy.
The pharmacists sometimes go to the vending machines in the front and in this case they also go through the counter, but they go all the way around when they return to work, so it seems that this only happens in one direction, from the back to the front. I haven't tried with other objects...

Cheers!

[OPEN LOW] Employees can walk through pharmacy counters 20200412
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Employees can walk through pharmacy counters Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Employees can walk through pharmacy counters

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:54 am
Hi, thanks for the report! I tried to recreate a similar layout and the issue is indeed present. It's really bizarre, that it only affects one direction, let me see what we can find. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum