Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart Empty [RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:06 pm
hi,I just sent an email to info@oxymoron.games, please reply in this topic,thank you!
q0084
medic

[RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart Empty Re: [RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart

Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:59 pm
got that too. You must fire person who use it.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart Empty Re: [RESOLVED] I can't delete the bucket cart

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:19 am
Hi, thanks for the report, we have the mail with a save as well. Not sure yet if this is related to any recent changes, but we should be able to fix it or at least automatically release the cart when the employee's shift ends.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:34 am
Hi, we got another save via email, unfortunately saved with mods, so we can't easily open it in the development version of the game. Luckily, larzi's saves should be all we need to investigate further.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 04, 2020 4:33 pm
Hi, sorry it took a while to get to this bit of good news, but we should have a quick fix ready for the next patch. Smile
bluemotion
resident

Mon May 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Hi I have the same problem, but the cart is not used. It is in the corridor and it can't be selected to delete.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum