Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nashy
medic

[RESOLVED] Object I can't delete Empty [RESOLVED] Object I can't delete

Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:26 am
Hello,

I wanted to recreate my hospital completely, so I deleted all my existing rooms to recreate them, I also fired all my staff, and closed all my departments with the management mode.

However, there is a stretcher that I can't delete, it tells me that it is being used. But it is not possible because I have no staff, I have no department. I tried to destroy the foundations, restart the game several times, nothing works.

I have attached the backup file of my hospital.

Thanks !

Last edited by Nashy on Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the file)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Object I can't delete Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Object I can't delete

Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

First, some good news - I was able to fix the save by editing it directly (attached), if you have a newer one, could you please upload that one? The upload dialog is available when clicking the Reply to topic button.

Second - we'd definitely like to figure out how this happened, even though this will be a pretty rare issue. I assume the stretcher is linked to a paramedic and a transport of one of the patients from the closed departments, somehow this must have got interrupted. Do you remember anything specific or out of the ordinary when it comes to 'emptying the hospital'?
Nashy
medic

Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:07 pm
Hi,

Here is the most recent backup (I had to build around it so I wouldn't get stuck).

Yes, I remember pretty much: I closed all the departments, and fired all my staff. And there were nurses who took stretchers to transport patients to beds in other hospitals. I didn't really care because I had a lot of patients in the beds, and I had to destroy some of the foundations that were under the stretcher.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Object I can't delete Attachment
Valhanaa.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi, thanks for the details, I'll see if I have more luck trying to recreate the issue if I incorporate some removal of foundations.

An updated fixed save is attached - hopefully it works, I wasn't able to test it in game this time as some modded content found its way into the save in the meantime, but the process was the same. Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Object I can't delete Attachment
Valhanaa2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum