Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jope75
medic

[OPEN] Ambulance stucked Empty [OPEN] Ambulance stucked

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 pm
Hello,
One of my patient has been transfered to another hospital and his ambulance has been stucked on the road for some days.
I'm adding a screenshot as well as my save.
[OPEN] Ambulance stucked 20200410
Attachments
[OPEN] Ambulance stucked Attachment
fifth.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jope75
medic

[OPEN] Ambulance stucked Empty Edit

Fri May 01, 2020 8:04 pm
Ok, so I just realized that I have been able to purchase the ambulance (not intentionally) before unlocking them.
That's probably why I wasn't able to move it, and that's why I thought it was belonging to another hospital.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Ambulance stucked Empty Re: [OPEN] Ambulance stucked

Mon May 04, 2020 10:23 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and the update, that latter could actually help us reproduce it - luckily it seems that at least the ambulance isn't blocking anything in the save, although it's a very strange situation, the dark gray color usually marks the 'external' ambulance that takes patients away.
I have a hunch that this could have happened as a side effect of other issues we introduced/fixed last week, let's see if we can easily prevent this from happening in the future.
Sponsored content

[OPEN] Ambulance stucked Empty Re: [OPEN] Ambulance stucked

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum