Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gafanhoto
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked

Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:13 am
The doctor was paralyzed for an entire night. I tried to change his sector and continued. I resigned and remained paralyzed. After firing, I moved to UCI and remained paralyzed in the office, even with another doctor working.
gafanhoto
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked

Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:14 am
https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/20/23/09/91/stucke11.png
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:54 am
Hi, thanks for the report! To help us figure out what went wrong, could you please attach your saved game and the log file so we can look for any hidden errors and check the details? The bug reporting guide should help you find the files on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Thanks in advance!
gafanhoto
intern

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:14 pm
Some time after I made the post, the bug disappeared. Anyway, I will send the save so that it is possible to find out what caused it, if you wish.

Thank you!
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked Attachment
Big Charlotte.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor stucked Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the update and the files! Checking the log file and looking at the hospital running for a couple of ingame days, everything seems to be in order now and the doctor has been deleted from the save, so there's not a lot of hints as to what went wrong, apart from one hidden error related to a collapsed patient (that may or may not be related). In case you see any other staff members stuck, don't hesitate to upload a fresh save file, we'll check it out as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum