Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck

Fri May 01, 2020 4:23 am
The doctor in training got stuck, maybe because I changed her department ?  Dismiss her has no effect
Attachments
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Attachment
20200501100130_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(475 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
zzzz.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 12 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(20 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
BrunoGuerreiro
medic

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck

Sun May 03, 2020 9:00 pm
I am also experiencing several problems in my game, related to "study room".

I put some doctors to do the training. They went to the living room, but were frozen. The training didn't end!

I clicked on the "stop training" icon, but with no effect. So, I indicated new tables for them, and they went over to them, but stayed still. In an attempt to fix the problem, I clicked on the dismiss icon, but they still didn't move, with the "paper plane" icon.
Attachments
Mediplex.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ProjectHospital_1Q4vQhhoPA.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(832 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
ProjectHospital_Jy8fHjTZYK.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(705 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ja.oxymoron
ja.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck

Mon May 04, 2020 11:45 am
larzi wrote:         The doctor in training got stuck, maybe because I changed her department ?  Dismiss her has no effect

Changing department probably changed the doctor's specialization which she was trained in and the training could never be finished after that. It looks like a bug which we'll take a look at.
You can fix the doctor, by (temporarily) changing the specialization back to Internal medicine and disable training.
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Intern10
larzi
attending

Mon May 04, 2020 12:25 pm
ja.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:         The doctor in training got stuck, maybe because I changed her department ?  Dismiss her has no effect

Changing department probably changed the doctor's specialization which she was trained in and the training could never be finished after that. It looks like a bug which we'll take a look at.
You can fix the doctor, by (temporarily) changing the specialization back to Internal medicine and disable training.
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] The doctor in training got stuck Intern10
Thank you. It's saved .
ja.oxymoron
ja.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 04, 2020 2:55 pm
BrunoGuerreiro wrote:I am also experiencing several problems in my game, related to "study room".

I put some doctors to do the training. They went to the living room, but were frozen. The training didn't end!

I clicked on the "stop training" icon, but with no effect. So, I indicated new tables for them, and they went over to them, but stayed still. In an attempt to fix the problem, I clicked on the dismiss icon, but they still didn't move, with the "paper plane" icon.

There's a bug, which can manifest with unexpected training room layout. Attached you'll find a fixed save game. The bug will be fixed soon, but in the meantime, you should do a few changes to your training room in order to prevent the bug from happening again:
1) The PC needs office chair, not a regular chair(this is a rule for every PC in the hospital). In the building mode, you see the PC is blue, which means it cannot be used. It needs a different chair.
2) Add a few chairs facing the projector screen. In your layout, the only chair facing the projector screen is the one next to a "broken" PC.
Attachments
Mediplex-fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(890 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum