Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dalekian
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied

Wed May 13, 2020 6:51 am
I created a training room, and ran quite a few staff members through it over the course of several days. I decided that I wanted to replace it, so I went to delete it, but four chairs are permanently occupied. No matter how long I wait, no staff ever uses those chairs, and they never free up. I tried removing the room designation, but that did not help, so I replaced the designation, but that also did nothing. Included is the save file and a screenshot of the problematic room.
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied Attachment
Small Center.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied Attachment
PH Bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(478 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Training room seats stuck on occupied

Wed May 13, 2020 2:50 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately we can't open the save because of all the installed mods, but we're already testing a couple of fixes for similar issues, so I'm pretty confident this one will get resolved too. More info here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2555-study-room-becomes-clogged-with-seats-in-use
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum