Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
affel83
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:56 pm
Hi

ran into the following problem after having a fully developed hospital.

Description
Two nurses are stuck with their stretchers.
Can reassign them but then they move to a different place and stand around there.
Cannot fire them - or at least without any effect.
Cannot replace them with other employees.
Cannot move them to a different shift.

I do not specifically know why or how that happened - there is no speific thing I did that should have caused the issue. On the contrary - I wasnt meddling as far as I am aware and realized at some point that one nurse was stuck. Continued and then a second got stuck.

So now, I stopped playing the game because this is clearly game-breaking. Don't want to start a new hospital for now either, because if it happens again... then it's again broken at that very moment.

Attached a screenshot of the two nurses (they are the ones standing around with a stretcher (one is clipped into the wall).
The log.
And the save.

If you have a way to fix the save... that would be splendid because.. u know.. it's a broken save game. Cannot continue that way.
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck Attachment
bug.jpg screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(528 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
save.zip save gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(60 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
rubi
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck Empty Three nurses stuck

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:15 pm
Hi,

I also ran into that problem. However, I think it is related to a failed event - at least in my case.

Description:
I have invisible patients in my hospital beds (marked on the screenshots). I noticed some patients would disappear if I failed to complete an event. I also noticed the stuck nurses after my game crashed at 0:00 game clock. Unfortunately, I don't have a save game where everyone is fully functional.

I tried the same steps as affel83 - nothing worked.

Stuck nurses names:
Jennifer Wright
Susan Johnson
Michael Rodriguez

Attached:
Save game before crash but with stuck nurses
game_log
Screenshots of stuck nurses and invisible patients
Attachments
Sandbox_stuck_nurse.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Sandbox.zip save gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(6.2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the reports!
The issue seems to be related to https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1641-resolved-complete-animation-freeze-game-events-music-popups-continue#6163 and the fixes we're testing seem to work here as well - we'll keep testing them for a bit longer, but they should be definitely included in the next patch.
Cheers!
Sponsored content

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Two nurses stuck

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum