Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Obelixm
medic

[RESOLVED] Weird lags Empty [RESOLVED] Weird lags

Mon May 04, 2020 12:20 am
Hi@all,

as the description says, the game ist stutterig  - lagging all 4-10 sec after about 10 mins of playing. Its not playable sadly. Dont matter with or without mods.

Attached you find a savegame without any mods and of course the logfile.

Please let me know if you have any Questions.

Best Regards

Obelixm
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Weird lags Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(40 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[RESOLVED] Weird lags Attachment
OHNE MODS1_3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Weird lags Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Weird lags

Mon May 04, 2020 3:03 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and for joining us on the forums! First the good news: I think we found the exact change that was causing this and we have a fix ready for the next patch.

It's interesting that it is for some reason so noticeable in your save compared to bigger hospitals with more employees (and this is the first report we got about it, despite it clearly being in the game for weeks at this point), so thanks again for catching it and sorry for the inconvenience!
Obelixm
medic

Tue May 05, 2020 6:55 am
Shocked Shocked Shocked

WOW just WOW.
That was really fast.

You are my No.1  Support!. I just wanna clone you for the Rockstar Support.

Thank you for all your excellent work.

Obelixm

PS. I played a bigger Hospital with much more Employes but with mods. So, to find out the bug is Mod related or not, I started this one.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 05, 2020 10:54 am
Hi, thanks a lot - I guess us being a small team helps quite a bit, as you're always talking directly to us developers, not to a support person who then talks to a QA person etc. etc. like you'd expect in a bigger company.

Obelixm wrote: PS. I played a bigger Hospital with much more Employes but with mods. So, to find out the bug is Mod related or not, I started this one.

Oh, I see, this actually helps quite a bit, as it's not really possible for us to load most modded saves. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum