Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Garavar
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient

Wed May 06, 2020 6:20 pm
At the request of jirka_oxymoron over on steam forum in response to my post https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/2245552086095002089/

I am attaching this save game file. Patient Michael Martin located near entrance of hospital by X-Ray Machine, disappears at exactly 24:00 (0:00) regardless of what test is being conducted. After troubleshooting it a bit, I figured out how to keep him in hospital. I cancel all his tests and put him in Regular Ward he will stay and subsequently collapse right after midnight.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient

Wed May 06, 2020 7:32 pm
Garavar wrote:At the request of jirka_oxymoron over on steam forum in response to my post https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/2245552086095002089/

I am attaching this save game file. Patient Michael Martin located near entrance of hospital by X-Ray Machine, disappears at exactly 24:00 (0:00) regardless of what test is being conducted. After troubleshooting it a bit, I figured out how to keep him in hospital. I cancel all his tests and put him in Regular Ward he will stay and subsequently collapse right after midnight.

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please re-upload the save i can't see it here. Thank you and have a great day
Garavar
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient

Wed May 06, 2020 8:10 pm
Work this time?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Bug: Disappearing Patient Attachment
Finally.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Garavar
intern

Fri May 08, 2020 3:56 am
Ahhh...ello?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 11, 2020 7:04 pm
Garavar wrote:Work this time?

Hi and thank you for the save. And this one is really strange. Game is clearing this patient, to prevent this patient from spawning and coming back into the hospital, because the patient has immobile symptom and is not hospitalized. Which usually means treated patient.
Looking at the patient it is weird that the patient did not collapse, because he has Respiratory failure symptom active. And when that shows up, patient collapse and is then hospitalized.
I will have to look at it with our designers to see if everything is setup correctly, because there has been some changes to Internal Medicine department.
Did you notice, when this symptom appeared? Do you have by any chance save before that happens? Did you change any Tweakable values regarding the collapses?
Any additional information will help us to uncover this mystery faster:)
Garavar
intern

Tue May 12, 2020 5:04 am
I don't remember when I noticed the patient but I probably have a save file before he disappears I will look tomorrow and upload if I do.

I am brand new to game, was my first hospital no tweaks or mods. Fresh download.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum