Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DangerAspect
intern
https://joeyfoo.com/

[OPEN LOW] Patients waiting for closed offices and units at night Empty [OPEN LOW] Patients waiting for closed offices and units at night

Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 pm
Description: Patients are waiting for doctor offices and units that are not operational. I have noticed this with both the Sonography unit and the Cardiology office on separate occasions.

Repro steps:
Cardiology office:
- Have a department with only a doctor office, with a doctor assigned in the day but not at night
- Patients will still wait for a doctor, eventually resulting in "long waiting time" complaints.

[OPEN LOW] Patients waiting for closed offices and units at night 20200510

Sonography unit
- Have a fully functional Radiology department, with Sonography units staffed both day and night
- Have a fully functional General Surgery department with hospitalisation, with a Sonography unit staffed only in the day
- Expected result: hospitalised patients are sent to Radiology department for examinations at night
- Actual result: hospitalised patients wait for the General Surgery department Sonography unit through the entire night, resulting in "long wait for examination" warnings.

I don't have a save file that's convenient to send at the moment, but if a proof of concept is needed I can start a new map.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Patients waiting for closed offices and units at night Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patients waiting for closed offices and units at night

Thu May 07, 2020 9:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the detailed report! Yes, this is probably the 'normal' behavior in the game according to the current rules, these examinations always prefer the original department as long as it is capable of providing them, even when the staff aren't currently free - let me check if we can easily add shifts to the rules...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum