Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients Empty [RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients

Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 am
For patients who have ordered tests that require laboratory work, such as blood tests and stool tests, the test results may not be confirmed forever and the patient may continue to wait in the outpatient office.
In such cases, if you instruct the patient to be admitted to any hospital bed, the test results will be disclosed and the symptoms will be revealed at that moment.

This issue is often seen in the patients the player is in charge of, but it is unclear if it is the only exact occurrence.

I don't think this happened in previous versions.
Previously, patients who were only waiting for lab results to report were returned to the room with the results after a reasonable time.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We only implemented the roles for lab technologists only working with inpatient/outpatient samples in the latest update and there seems to be indeed a problem with patients that switch between clinic/hospitalization while a sample is already being tested - a fix is being tested on our side and should be included in the next patch.
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:09 pm
thank you for your answer.
As a side note, all technicians deal with both outpatients and inpatients, and there is no dedicated technician dealing with only one.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:24 pm
raki_can wrote:thank you for your answer.
As a side note, all technicians deal with both outpatients and inpatients, and there is no dedicated technician dealing with only one.

Hi, thanks for the details! Actually, if you could send us a save file where the problem happens so we can confirm the fix works as expected in this specific case, that would be really appreciated! Smile
raki_can
raki_can
attending

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:02 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
Hi, thanks for the details! Actually, if you could send us a save file where the problem happens so we can confirm the fix works as expected in this specific case, that would be really appreciated! Smile

Thanks for paying attention to the additional comments.
I found a patient who seems to have the same problem with the game currently in progress.
This patient was included in the save data attached to the topic I recently posted "The doctor has a mark about the patient".
This patient is one of the player-controlled patients, an 83-year-old woman who has a confirmed diagnosis of hypothyroidism and is waiting for the results of blood tests.
[RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients 00610
She was already in the general ward and I tried to reveal all the hidden symptoms and deal with them,
I tried to get her home as perfectly as possible, but no further blood test results were available.
I can bring her home now, but I don't want to do that.

I also think that another player's patient may have the same problem.
A 53-year-old female patient with confirmed acute pancreatitis.
[RESOLVED] No laboratory test results for outpatients 00710
She seems to be in the process of collecting stool samples, so it's certainly not the same problem, but at least the blood tests seem to be in progress.
It seems that it will be necessary to check for a while whether this patient has the same problem.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:48 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the extra info, I managed to find the save in your second report and I can see the issue - actually this seems to be a different problem than the one I mentioned in my previous post, one of the samples of your 83-year-old patient didn't get delivered to the lab. We have a backup solution ready that will handle these cases, but it would be great to know how it happened in the first place - have you for example moved any of the labs or assigned any of the lab technologist's workspaces recently?

(Laboratory tests for the second patients seem to run normally).
raki_can
raki_can
attending

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:32 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks a lot for the extra info, I managed to find the save in your second report and I can see the issue - actually this seems to be a different problem than the one I mentioned in my previous post, one of the samples of your 83-year-old patient didn't get delivered to the lab. We have a backup solution ready that will handle these cases, but it would be great to know how it happened in the first place - have you for example moved any of the labs or assigned any of the lab technologist's workspaces recently?

(Laboratory tests for the second patients seem to run  normally).

Well, I think I've made all the settings for each room and technician in the lab at the beginning of the game and haven't changed anything until this save data was saved.
Also, after saving the save data, I added another blood test room and hired a new technician, but this did not seem to have any effect on this patient. She is still in the hospital room...
raki_can
raki_can
attending

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:17 pm
The problem that appeared to be the same as the one mentioned at the beginning of this topic occurred to me again,
At that time, I happened to see a new topic titled "frust rating, another patient in loop........" that seems to mention the same issue,
I uploaded new screenshots, save data and log files there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum