Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
UltimateBMWfan
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3 Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 pm
A continuation from the Steam forum here.

I'm encountering a bug where the game will tell me I have 1/3 Contracted Companies even though I've not selected any insurance companies. It seems as though the Cheapocare insurance is repeated.

Since making the post I created a new save (It's from the Sandbox mode, using a template Hospital design). Initially on start, it showed the correct number of companies, but on the left side it repeated the "Open a clinic" message twice. I don't think that's default behavior.

Somewhere between that and hiring staff/inserting prefabs I encountered the same situation once more. You'll note that in the save, I haven't opened the clinic at all yet.

I don't have any mods installed, just the two DLC's (Doctor mode and Hospitalization).

Also to note, on the old save (same hospital, no mods), once I progressed through the Cheapocare bonuses until I reached the "Purchase 3 Ambulances", it still showed the Ambulance as locked, and I don't think that should be the case afaik. I don't know if other bonuses actually had an effect however, as it was just money.
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3 Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:12 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the message and the info! Good news, we already have a fix ready for the next patch (thanks to another recent report), but it's good to be able to validate it using another save!

Btw - regarding the objectives with ambulances, that's normal as far as I can tell, ambulances get unlocked by finishing objectives for another insurance company, so there's a bit of a dependency there.

UltimateBMWfan likes this post

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Contracted Companies 1/3

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm
UltimateBMWfan
medic

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:25 pm
Awesome, good to hear! Thanks for the quick reply and info. Appreciate it!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum