Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

[MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses Empty [MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses

Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:43 am
Hi

I played for the first time after today's update. The ambulances brought me two patients at trauma, but the possible diagnoses spot was empty (see picture). I noticed this issue only on trauma.
I play the game with many mods and it's possible that the issue is related to one of them.
I'm writing here to alert modders, because I think this kind of problem will happen again with other players.

How do i post the print screen here?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses Empty Re: [MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Hopefully this is harmless and will resolve itself in one ingame day.

A quick guess/explanation: as we disabled the Increase Payouts mod, you might have patients with modified diagnoses from it that don't match any symptom combination of any diagnosis in the current version of the game. Unfortunately a few of the older mods were causing a lot of untreatable patients to come to internal medicine department, so we believe this is a "lesser evil" of a solution. Smile Btw there should be other mods available that should get you similar results.
user947
fellow

[MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses Empty Re: [MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 pm
Hi

Thanks for explanation. I thought that the cause could be in the new departments mods, as they have symptoms of their own and I noticed some duplicate exams..
So I just have to wait and the issue will solve on its own, and the patients without diagnoses, I send them to another hospital.
James
James
fellow

[MODDING] Patients without possible diagnoses Empty Accidentally posted (Pls ignore this, look at the one below)

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:59 am
Hello! Duplicate exams are caused by Oncology and CRP, Oncology is currently still transitioning to CRP. It is certainly not a bug, Oncology will remove all obsolete content that is not in CRP in another week. Can I ask what departments do you have?

Last edited by James on Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
James
James
fellow

Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:05 am
Hi, I can see you are having duplicate exams (You are probably using Doctor Mode) are caused by Oncology and CRP. Oncology is still transitioning to CRP, and the exam is a result of a old exam (Which was transferred to CRP). This is certainly not a bug and they will be removed soon. In the meanwhile, I'd like to ask what mods do you have?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum