- Posts : 83
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-11-28
Age : 29
Location : Australia
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Department of Plastic Surgery (v1.0.3)
Hospital Services DLC Ready - No Conflicts Detected (15/08//20)
Infectious Disease DLC Ready - No Conflicts Detected (18/08/20)
Traumatology DLC Ready - No Conflicts Detected (26/10/20)
Project Hospital Patch 32 Ready - No Conflicts Detected (26/10/20)
This mod requires the Community Resource Pack
Adds a new Plastic Surgery department to the game.
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two main categories: reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
What Does This Mod Add?
- 16 New Diagnosis (9 Cosmetic, 6 Reconstructive and 1 Trauma)
The mod also adds many new and relevant forms of treatment, examinations and complications that arise from certain surgeries, complete with custom icons and descriptions.
Current Focus as of 15/08/20
- Continue to add more content
- Add more complications for surgeries (some still in the works for current surgeries)
- Balancing & Bug testing
About this Mod
This department mod takes things in a different direction with two types of diagnosis, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries.
Reconstructive surgeries work much like any normal diagnosis, the doctor works with the symptoms to find out the diagnosis. Cosmetic surgeries work a bit differently, instead the diagnosis is already know as the patient is requesting a procedure. The main focus of this department is treatment and surgical procedures. Most procedures have up to 15 or more complications that can occur, from minor cosmetic issues like scars to dangerous conditions such as Anaesthetic Poisoning. You'll need to tackle these complications to ensure your patient's safety but also to protect your hospital's reputation, as poor performance surgeries can lead to decreased patient satisfaction.
This mod has a strong focus on surgeon skills levels, surgeries and hospital prestige. Like Plastic Surgery in real life, patient payouts are considerably higher for this department, to help balance this, this department receives far fewer patients than other departments (Patient Weight: 15 Points (Stock: 50 Points).
An incredible effort from the translators, please know your work is appreciated.
Full Support (Latest Locale Version: v1.0.3)
English - (Developed in this language)
Russian (Русский)(Sergey) - v1.0.0 - Full Translation
Spanish (Español)(Srmojon) - v1.0.0 - Full Translation
- Continue to add more cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Currently (as of 16/08/20) 45 more diagnosis are planned with many more to be researched and added as I find them.
- Add new treatment room (Special Procedures Room)(Game limits are hindering this but it will eventually be done)
- Work on making the mod more realistic within the game limits.
- This mod may be difficult or impossible to remove from an existing save. Please consider starting a new game to see if you enjoy the mod first.
- Community Resource Pack (This mod uses content from CRP, so CRP must be installed or it won't work)
No reported issues with:
- Any Department Mod
- Surgery complications always 'pulse' however many that have been added do not lead to a collapse. The red triangle alert is the best way to figure out if the patient has a symptom that will lead to collapse until I can figure out how to fix this.
- Due to game limits, surgery complications always occur after the surgery and cannot occur during surgery.
-==== IMPORTANT ====-
While this mod has been undergoing quite a lot of testing there may still be issues with it (bugs or balance issues), please, ensure you backup your saves before you install and use this mod on any existing saves. If a game breaking or persistent bug does occurs, please comment below or create an issue on the mods github. I will correct any problems as soon as possible but you still need to backup your save to ensure you can revert if necessary.
Remember to Grab (This mod is dependant on this mod):
MrBASins, James, user947 and AMcG like this post
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum