Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dpieper123
intern

[RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency Empty [RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency

Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:39 am
Around 2 updates ago when ever I schedule treatments or procedures for a patient after doing a lab procedure where they leave the doctor's office, and they then get back to the doctor's office the treatments are forgotten. I've only seen this happen in emergency.
EX: Patient just got an x-ray and found leg contusion, I schedule numbing ointment, they go to doctor's office and it forgot that I scheduled that.
I'm running the more insurance companies and more levels mods.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:25 pm
dpieper123 wrote:Around 2 updates ago when ever I schedule treatments or procedures for a patient after doing a lab procedure where they leave the doctor's office, and they then get back to the doctor's office the treatments are forgotten. I've only seen this happen in emergency.
EX: Patient just got an x-ray and found leg contusion, I schedule numbing ointment, they go to doctor's office and it forgot that I scheduled that.
I'm running the more insurance companies and more levels mods.

Hi and thank you for your report. I tried to reproduce this bug for a quite while now, but is seems to be working as it should. Do you have any additional information that could help us? Maybe some video or save without mods enabled. Also by forget you mean that the treatment disappear completely? Or it is just canceled?
dpieper123
intern

[RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Scheduled procedures not remembered in emergency

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:48 pm
What I've seen is that before the update where the meal counters got turned into stretchers, I could assign the treatments that a patient needed to undergo when a procedure like an x-ray or any lab test produced a result. They would then go to the doctor and get treated, and then require me to just send the patient home. Now, I've found that if I assign the treatments ahead of time, when they go to see the doctor those treatments are completely forgotten, and the game prompts me to enter the treatments like they never were there. I'm running an older save and it's possible that it's the problem, so I did attach it. I always see this with emergency, and occasionally see it with orthopedics.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
dpieper123 wrote:What I've seen is that before the update where the meal counters got turned into stretchers, I could assign the treatments that a patient needed to undergo when a procedure like an x-ray or any lab test produced a result. They would then go to the doctor and get treated, and then require me to just send the patient home. Now, I've found that if I assign the treatments ahead of time, when they go to see the doctor those treatments are completely forgotten, and the game prompts me to enter the treatments like they never were there. I'm running an older save and it's possible that it's the problem, so I did attach it. I always see this with emergency, and occasionally see it with orthopedics.

Hi and thank you for the save. It helped, because I was trying to reproduce it without the Doctor mode activated. When patient is switched to a doctor that is controlled all procedures are canceled, because player is on control of that patient and should plan all the procedures. That is correct behavior. But if you already have controlled patient, then it should not cancel them. I added condition check for that and it will be out in the next patch:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum