Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
0sprey
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office

Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 pm
Patient will stand in place and not move when sent to TC from drs office. Dr will sit watching youtube until the patient spontaneously becomes a different patient. Unfortunately, this has happened twice to me so far, since the new dlc.

I've uploaded a couple recent saves that should contain the error as well as the output log.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office Attachment
autosave_H19.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office Attachment
autosave_H00.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(32 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patient does not move when sent to TC from Drs Office

Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:52 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Trying to send a bunch of patients from the save to a TC, I can actually reproduce the behavior quite easily, but it only happens when both TC beds are full. Could you please check on your side when it happens again, if it is the same case? If so, the issue will be only with the patient's status text, we can probably change it to "being hospitalized, waiting for bed" instead of "being hospitalized, going to doctor" (or what exactly the current text says).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum