Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GoeschWho
medic

[MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck Empty [MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:55 pm
Transfer ambulance is stuck.  Transfer EMT is standing outside.  There are two headless patients occupying beds but I cannot click on them or delete the beds.  My incoming ambulances are blocked.  I have a ton of mods installed to try out, so I understand if that may be the source of the issue.
Attachments
[MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck Attachment
AmbulanceStuck.zip MapYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck Attachment
output_log.txt I've been playing a lot of other maps since then. I will save the log right away next time.You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck Empty Re: [MODDING] Being Sent to Another Hospital is Stuck

Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:23 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately with so many mods installed we can't easily set up our development version to be able to even open the save and as we're not aware of any similar/recent reports from the vanilla game, this will be most likely caused by one of the mods or a specific combination - I can see some errors in the log and while these would most likely only break some parts of the UI, it's definitely possible there would be other side effects.

If you ever see this in the vanilla game, of course let us know, for now I'd suggest trying mods in smaller numbers or maybe try one of the mod collections, these should be tested by the authors. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum