Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lecter_93
intern

[RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy Empty [RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:22 am
Hello!

I found this bug in my version of Project hospital. when i put the cursor on the icon of oftalmoscopy, put this (add the image) .
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy Empty Re: [RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy

Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:50 am
Lecter_93 wrote:Hello!

I found this bug in my version of Project hospital. when i put the cursor on the icon of oftalmoscopy, put this (add the image) .

Hi, can you please upload the image and a save? So we can check it. I just tested tooltip for Ophthalmoscopy and everything seem to be correct.
Lecter_93
intern

[RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy Empty Re: [RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy

Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:12 pm

https://servimg.com/view/20275254/1

[RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy Sin_tz10
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 am
Lecter_93 wrote:
https://servimg.com/view/20275254/1

[RESOLVED]There is no a description of oftalmoscopy Sin_tz10

Hi and thank you for the picture. Good news is that this one was fixed and will be in the next patch. It slipped trough our fingers during testing and happens only when you have the new Traumatology dpt installed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum