Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]Multiples bugs  Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE]Multiples bugs

Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:06 pm
I got multiples bugs that make game almost unplayable. I can't do surgery if I try when I quite I can't comeback and amulances seems not working.

1. Surgery issues : Texte size in the surgery schedule
2. Saves issues : Loading fail: a null value was found where an object instance was required
3. Ambulances : insurances contracted say I should get 2 patients comming by ambulance, day 4 and nothing happens
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]Multiples bugs  Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE]Multiples bugs

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:57 am
Emi_Ske wrote:I got multiples bugs that make game almost unplayable. I can't do surgery if I try when I quite I can't comeback and amulances seems not working.

1. Surgery issues : Texte size in the surgery schedule
2. Saves issues : Loading fail: a null value was found where an object instance was required
3. Ambulances : insurances contracted say I should get 2 patients comming by ambulance, day 4 and nothing happens

Hi, I am marking this one as duplicate. All the issues are listed in the topic below

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t3036-need-more-infoerror-loading-save-null-value#11038
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum