Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShadowSimmers
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion  Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:05 pm
when i order microbial cultivation for my patients it does not send them to the lap it just says "waiting for player" is this a bug? i only have a small clinic with no hospitalization enabled

mod list
more levels
more insurance companies
max refund
more money
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion  Attachment
Bennington Medical center.zip here is my save file in question from steam discussionYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion  Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion

Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 am
ShadowSimmers wrote:when i order microbial cultivation for my patients it does not send them to the lap it just says "waiting for player" is this a bug? i only have a small clinic with no hospitalization enabled

mod list
more levels
more insurance companies
max refund
more money

Hi and thank you for your report. Do you mean the Jane Adams? I managed to load the save and this patient is actually returning from lab. Microbial cultivation is test running in the Lab and can't be prescribed, it is a result of prescribing Microbial sampling. That, according to the patient card was done. Now the patient has returned to the office and was given treatments. After that is waiting for player input because you have the the Take over all the patient option activated. So as far as I can tell everything is working as it should. Is that not the case for you?
ShadowSimmers
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion  Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] MODED project hospital Microbial Cultivation steam discussion

Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:23 pm
yes it was for jane adams i have not been into the save since i made the report when i left the game she was still waiting in the doctors office so maybe there was just alittle bit of lag on my end i will check in on the save and see whats going on but if it all appears to be working fine for you guys i will trust yall and head back to the game :-) thank you for looking into it
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:49 am
ShadowSimmers wrote:yes it was for jane adams i have not been into the save since i made the report when i left the game she was still waiting in the doctors office so maybe there was just alittle bit of lag on my end i will check in on the save and see whats going on but if it all appears to be working fine for you guys i will trust yall and head back to the game :-) thank you for looking into it

You are welcome:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum