Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
robsassy
resident

[OPEN] Examinations not available when they should be Empty [OPEN] Examinations not available when they should be

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:12 am
Further to my post a couple of weeks ago where I flagged three illnesses which didn't have one of their examinations available without going into doctor mode, I've found a few more and wanted to let you know about these:

Oseophagal varices - in ICU, FAST is not available to diagnose portal hypertension, but USG is offered instead
Arm ballistic wound - no chest auscultation available
Pneumococcal meningitis - no audiometry available
Melioidosis - no thorax percussion available
Lead poisoning - no abdominal palpation available
Dilated cardiomyopathy - no abdominal palpation available

I am happy to report any additional ones should I see them - let me know if you find this useful. For example, I've noticed one or two cardiology illnesses that an urgent echo in the trauma centre won't diagnose, but a regular echo once they're in the cardiology department will diagnose. My belief was they were supposed to have the same ability to diagnose as each other (as with heart monitoring & ECG, FAST & USG, and the PS blood analysis & ICU blood analysis).

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Examinations not available when they should be Empty Re: [OPEN] Examinations not available when they should be

Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 am
Hi, thanks for writing these down, the designers will have a look. Smile

robsassy likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum