Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tylerd345
intern

[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty [RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move

Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:48 am
This problem just recently started happening. I tried making a brand new map and still had the same problem. I even took off all the mods that I downloaded and no change. My lab techs in the histology lab will walk out of the door to the waiting room like they are giving a sample back to the patient but instead it will say "handling samples" and they will just stand there sometimes its 10+ employees standing in the same spot. Others will walk down to the Trauma center and try to use random cabinets with the same caption "handling samples" this is very frustrating because I can no longer play the game since the patients get mad and leave from the wait. I have fired the employees and hired new, I have deleted and redesigned the room to see if the layout was the issue and there is nothing else I can do. please help. It also wont let me upload my game file. Says storage space was exceeded
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : It wont let me upload my game file. Says storage space was exceeded)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:01 am
tylerd345 wrote:This problem just recently started happening. I tried making a brand new map and still had the same problem. I even took off all the mods that I downloaded and no change. My lab techs in the histology lab will walk out of the door to the waiting room like they are giving a sample back to the patient but instead it will say "handling samples" and they will just stand there sometimes its 10+ employees standing in the same spot. Others will walk down to the Trauma center and try to use random cabinets with the same caption "handling samples" this is very frustrating because I can no longer play the game since the patients get mad and leave from the wait. I have fired the employees and hired new, I have deleted and redesigned the room to see if the layout was the issue and there is nothing else I can do. please help. It also wont let me upload my game file. Says storage space was exceeded

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please try to upload again. We have freed some space on the forum. And does the problem happen even if you start new game without any mods? It is possible that the mods have caused some unpredictable behavior that resulted in hidden error and disabling them wont be enough.
tylerd345
intern

[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty reply to more info

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 pm
This is the map that the issue was on and I have started a brand new map and the problem still persist. However, I did copy and paste the building layout onto the new map so I am not sure if that has an effect. But my mods are not objects. They were more money for treatments, more insurance companies, and 100% refund for objects.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Attachment
unmodded map.zip unmodded mapYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:08 am
Hi, thanks for the save! It looks like this wasn't a problem with mods after all, but a side effect of an issue with pathfinding we unfortunately introduced with the last patch. We've rolled the live version back in the meantime (look for version Project Hospital (hotfix) 1.2.22045 in the main menu), so the technologists should get freed in a few ingame hours.

Btw, a quick tip to make this (and sample delivery in general) a bit smoother: feel free to add a couple of sample storage objects to the lab, having just one can be a bottleneck in some cases.

Let us know if everything works now on your side and sorry for the inconvenience!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum