Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RuhrParamedic
medic

[OPEN LOW] Stretcher stuck and doctor won't leave Empty [OPEN LOW] Stretcher stuck and doctor won't leave

Wed May 26, 2021 6:01 pm
A stretcher is stuck in the middle of the road and can't be deleted. I don't know how or when it got stuck there. (Screenshot 1)

Also a doctor (Jessica Davis) got stuck on a chair after the on-call room was deleted. All of the other doctors left the room as they should. Tried to fire her but she's still typing on a non-existent keyboard. (Screenshot 2)
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Stretcher stuck and doctor won't leave Attachment
Screenshot1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Screenshot2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Latest.zip SaveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Stretcher stuck and doctor won't leave Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Stretcher stuck and doctor won't leave

Thu May 27, 2021 10:53 am
Hi, thanks for your message and the report!

I'll have a closer look at the stretcher, we already fixed a couple of similar cases, so it will be interesting to see how is this situation different. Having run the save for a bit, this at least doesn't seem to affect the ambulances and patient transfers.

Regarding the doctor, I think I have some good news - she just seems to be reserved for an examination of one of her patients, probably waiting for a free nurse and/or a stretcher. You can free her by selecting the patient (Barbara Adams, the first one) in her card and cancelling the grayed out Blood pressure measurement in the patient's card. I hope this helps!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum