Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deliriumvt
intern

[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Empty [Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:35 pm
I have no clear way to reproduce it or even describe it fully. When I used copy-paste tool to add new ward, I've got message that 4 docs and 2 janitors don't have a workplace immideately plus game started to bug out (see screenshot) + slow down and about 50% of the buttons became inactive.
Log file is too large so I included only about 50% (due to file size limit)

[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Bug10

I tried to load to earlier autosave but issue still appeared like 5 minutes later.

Please excuse my english!
Attachments
[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Attachment
bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Attachment
log1.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(24.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by deliriumvt on Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
deliriumvt
intern

[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Empty Re: [Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:36 pm
I believe that I should also share second part of the logs:
drive dot google.com/file/d/1aEPenktcKEiTjDuBYkO5HW4l3Db_7wdV/view?usp=sharing

Had to improvise due to "new users can't post links" rule.
deliriumvt
intern

[Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room Empty Re: [Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pm
Any help? [Windows] Game randomly bugs out after adding new room 1f610
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum