Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known Empty [RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:49 am
I faced this problem again.
The lab is not working properly.

The only relevant thing I can think of is one patient who ordered a bacterial test and returned home after completing all treatments before the results were confirmed.
Is the lab's laboratory engineer waiting to give him the test results?

All three player-controlled patients, except for the 46-year-old man who had just completed surgery after being urgently transported by gallstones, are all waiting for the results of some laboratory tests.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known Attachment
not_working_lab.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known

Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - I have a quick and positive reply: the fix we implemented after the original report seems to work as expected and it should be included in the next patch, which we'll be releasing (on a beta branch first) within a day or two.

raki_can likes this post

raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The result of the clinical test is not known

Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:21 pm
I'm glad to hear the patch schedule.
If I leave this save data as is and restart the game after the patch is applied, will this issue be resolved and patients will receive test results?
Or do I have to give up this data?
(I spent so much effort designing the hospital and hiring staff that I don't want to start over, lol)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, it should detect the problem and fix the patients as soon as you load the save. Smile

raki_can likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum