Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heyne
resident

[RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test) Empty [RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:54 pm
Hello,

I've now a second patient who hang on the CRP-Test in trauma center. I've enough doctors and nurses, but no one do the treatment.

I always get the message "Long wait for treatment".

[RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test) Ph4
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Heyne wrote:Hello,

I've now a second patient who hang on the CRP-Test in trauma center. I've enough doctors and nurses, but no one do the treatment.

Hi, thank you for reporting this one. In the current version CRP-Test cannot be done in Trauma center. This will be fixed in the next update. But if you will add one more free bed to observation, they will transfer and examine the patient there and then bring back to trauma center.
Heyne
resident

[RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 pm
Now the next one hang on CRP-Test:

[RESOLVED]Patients hangs always on same treatment (CRP-Test) Ph5
Heyne
resident

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
Heyne wrote:Hello,

Hi, thank you for reporting this one. In the current version CRP-Test cannot be done in Trauma center. This will be fixed in the next update. But if you will add one more free bed to observation, they will transfer and examine the patient there and then bring back to trauma center.

Oh, okay! Please fix it. It is mindless to bring the patient away and bring him back. :-)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum