Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ben311
intern

[MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients" Empty [MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients"

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:20 pm
Hi,

in my new game the doc stucked at a patients bed ("patients visit"), the patient is not available to look in his patients-card and nurses stucked in their office with action "controls patient". There's no way to remove, delete or to change the action of the personal.

Anyone with this problem?

(Pictures & Saved Game here: shorturl.at/vARX1)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients" Empty Re: [MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients"

Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:15 am
Hi, thanks for your report and welcome to the forums!

From the description this definitely looks like a bug, although we haven't seen any similar reports recently, so I'm wondering if you're playing the vanilla game or maybe a modded version?

Unfortunately, the link to the files only seems to go to the main page of the file sharing site, could you please check if it works on your side/maybe try to reupload? The save file should be the best way for us to investigate further. Thanks!
ben311
intern

[MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients" Empty Re: [MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients"

Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:34 pm
I don't know the vanilla game - I added some mods via steam.

The URL to the cloud (can't insert the URL, so I used spaces between https:// and the last part..):
https:// cloud.brk-freising.de/index.php/s/aRpgyJ9ZbqJxizQ

Thanks for your support!!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:16 pm
Hi, thanks for the update!

Well, looking at the number of mods used in the save, I'm afraid that the most likely case will be some rare error caused by one of these or possibly by two mods changing the same content in an unexpected way. While it's not practical for us to try to install the same set of mods to our development version of the game to be able to load the save, there's one more thing we could try: if you load the save again, could you upload the log file the game generates? I'm expecting an error message that might give us at least some idea what's going wrong.

Also, feel free to check the general hints for issues with mods in the meantime:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2300-reporting-issues-with-modded-game
ben311
intern

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:17 pm
Hi Jan,

I take a screenshot (in attachment), there's some error-descriptions...

Attachments
[MODDED] Bug - Patient is not longer available - doctor "on visit" and nurses "controls patients" Attachment
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-05 um 20.12.07.png ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:44 am
Hi, ok , a bit of a long shot, but - the errors indicate some mods are definitely missing some content they depend on - could you check you are subscribed to this one?

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2015440728
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:27 am
Hi @ben311, checking your save file, Jan is correct, for Oncology, Plastic Surgery, Urology and Gynecology, you will require the Community Resource Pack for those mods to work. This mod lets the various department mods work better together and create links that makes the game a little more immersive. Stress not though as it can be an easy one to miss. If you simply subscribe to the mod Jan posted above (Community Resource Pack) or if you'd prefer not to click links on the forum, check the requirements for either of those mods on steam and they will point you in the right direction.

Since this is mod related, I will try to assist you further to help take this issue off the developers hands. Let me know if you have any further issues.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum