Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zodiac_A
resident

[RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic Empty [RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:19 pm
When you create a new character it always costs 10 000. Howeever this fee isn`t indicated at budget statistics. Therefor your statistic will be in the black no matter how many new characters you have created.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks, this is a good point - I don't think it makes sense to create a new category that would be only shown when you have Doctor Mode installed, but I think I can still add the number under the 'other' category shown in the statistics.

Zodiac_A likes this post

Zodiac_A
resident

[RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Character Editor: Expenses are not included in budget statistic

Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:49 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks, this is a good point - I don't think it makes sense to create a new category that would be only shown when you have Doctor Mode installed, but I think I can still add the number under the 'other' category shown in the statistics.
Thanks, to my mind it will be enough. It`s rather annoying, especially during campaign, when game shows positive income during missions at the moment when you are losing money.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum