Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zodiac_A
resident

[QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event Empty [QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event

Tue May 17, 2022 4:09 pm
Hi Jan, it seems like I have spotted a new bug.
When I start a new pandemic event the 10 patients should come to complete this mission. However only 9 patients have a sign that they are dedicated to pandemic events. As a result it`s impossible to succeed. I have reloaded dozens of times and spotted that the reason is another patient that anyway comes to my clinic Robert Harris. To summarise, when I try to start a pandemic event before Robert Harris comes to my clinic there will be one event missing patient. Anyway everything is fine when I activate the event after Robert Harris passed through my reseptionist.
You can find PrtScr of that NPS, save files before & after bug at the attachment.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event Attachment
bug1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
before bug1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Robert Harris.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(441 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event Empty Re: [QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event

Thu May 19, 2022 4:05 pm
Hi, thanks for the save and the details! I'll need to dig a bit deeper, but when I trigger an event in the save, there's some issue with ambulances - if there's a patient in the list of patients from the epidemic event who needs to be brought in by ambulance, the event will get stuck on them waiting for it forever.

For now I at least have a workaround: just pick up and place back your ambulances, everything seems to be back to normal after that.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu May 19, 2022 4:11 pm
Update: I'm blind, both ambulances are stopped/disabled in the ambulance management window - enabling them again will work as well. Smile Robert Harris might be innocent after all.
Zodiac_A
resident

Thu May 19, 2022 5:10 pm
Jan, pandemic event. The button in the middle of the three options doesn't require ambulances.
You may upload bug1 save file and see the NPC`s that got to the clinic without ambulances.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 23, 2022 9:43 am
Hi, the event type just means that there won't be injured patient arriving, but it's still possible some of the very sick ones will be brought in by ambulance. You can click the event box (the "cure patients 10%") to see the status of individual patients.

Btw all events unlock at once and having ambulances is a shared requirement for all of them, as one of the prerequisites of the insurance company that unlocks them.

[QUESTION] Bug with pandemic event Event-10
Zodiac_A
resident

Mon May 23, 2022 6:25 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, the event type just means that there won't be injured patient arriving, but it's still possible some of the very sick ones will be brought in by ambulance. You can click the event box (the "cure patients 10%") to see the status of individual patients.

Btw all events unlock at once and having ambulances is a shared requirement for all of them, as one of the prerequisites of the insurance company that unlocks them.
Hi, Jan. Thanks a lot. I really missed that fact. I expect to see an icon on the left part of the screen for the patients that require ambulances like for other types of events. Therefore I was mistaken. You may close this topic. Thanks for your job)

jan.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum