Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrDraescher
medic

Contagiousness, Quarantine and Isolation Empty Contagiousness, Quarantine and Isolation

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,

So I was wondering if there will be a system for isolating patients or -in this sense- patients with contagious diseases which necessitate said isolation procedures.
In my time working in a hospital I realized that a fair amount of resources is allocated to preventing the spread of "common" multiple drug resistant bacteria like MRSA or VRE among the patients.
This included the screening of new patients, the following isolation of positively tested patients and stricter hygiene requirements for staff working with positively tested patients.
Of course the same was also true for more serious diseases like Open Tuberculosis and the likes.

So my question is, will there be anything like contagious diseases and counter-measures in the game?
It's realistic, provides a certain challenge and it gives me a reason to plaster everything with biohazard symbols.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum