Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marce155
medic

[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available Empty [RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available

Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm
I habe 8 Isolation Ward units (Infectious DLC). I know that they worked at one point, because a patient was transferred to and treated in one of them.
However, now I have another infectious patient and can't transfer her, because the game thinks there is no available isolation ward.
The checkmarks for the department are all green, I don't now why it suddenly stopped working (without me changing anything in this area in the last two hours or so), so I suspect a bug.

[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available 20200810
[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available 20200811

Would be nice if you could take a look. Let me know if I can provide additional information.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:00 am
marce155 wrote:I habe 8 Isolation Ward units (Infectious DLC). I know that they worked at one point, because a patient was transferred to and treated in one of them.
However, now I have another infectious patient and can't transfer her, because the game thinks there is no available isolation ward.
The checkmarks for the department are all green, I don't now why it suddenly stopped working (without me changing anything in this area in the last two hours or so), so I suspect a bug.

[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available 20200810
[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available 20200811

Would be nice if you could take a look. Let me know if I can provide additional information.

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately due to quite large number of mods I am unable to open the save and investigate further.
Can you please try if this happens even in the vanilla game? There is a chance this might be caused by some of the mods.
But we also had similar report, that might be the cause of this, but from the screens it might not apply to you, but it is worth a try.
Did you marked the rooms with the biohazard area tool? It will prevent the equipment there (including beds) from being used by patients. And if so, could you try to use the green hand tool on your side on the isolation rooms and see if it helps too? We are testing a fix, that will be in the next patch. Let me know if that helped
marce155
medic

[RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Isolation Ward shown as not available

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:18 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
/snip

Did you marked the rooms with the biohazard area tool? It will prevent the equipment there (including beds) from being used by patients. And if so, could you try to use the green hand tool on your side on the isolation rooms and see if it helps too? We are testing a fix, that will be in the next patch. Let me know if that helped

That was it! I remeber trying to make the whole department mask-wearing area but suddenly the patients didn't get treated any more, so I "made it green" again and apparently missed the isolation romms because they are always "yellow"!
It is now working again, thank you!

Yet I really don't get the use case for the biohazard tool: which area would be color that way if it stops all objects within it from being usable?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:23 pm
marce155 wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
/snip

That was it! I remeber trying to make the whole department mask-wearing area but suddenly the patients didn't get treated any more, so I "made it green" again and apparently missed the isolation romms because they are always "yellow"!
It is now working again, thank you!

Yet I really don't get the use case for the biohazard tool: which area would be color that way if it stops all objects within it from being usable?

Hi, glad to hear the workaround worked:) And the biohazard tool was meant mainly for hospitalization, where you wanted your staff to wear masks. The not working objects is a bug that somehow slipped trough our fingers during testing and hopefully next patch will squash them:)

marce155 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum