Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HaVoCensures
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug? Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug?

Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:00 am
Issue
Patients won't receive further treatment until they have been transferred to a regular ward. But they're already IN a regular ward. So they're stuck there, some for like 3 days now.

mostly bottom floor left corner, osteo ward. Names of patients affected so far are Michael Adams, Rachel Jones, Patricia Baker, Patricia Cole, Peter Barkley, Mary King. I've had the same thing happen in beds in different wards too but this is the most obvious one.

Am I just playing something wrong?
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug? Attachment
trial.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug? Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug?

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:58 am
HaVoCensures wrote:Issue
Patients won't receive further treatment until they have been transferred to a regular ward. But they're already IN a regular ward. So they're stuck there, some for like 3 days now.

mostly bottom floor left corner, osteo ward. Names of patients affected so far are Michael Adams, Rachel Jones, Patricia Baker, Patricia Cole, Peter Barkley, Mary King. I've had the same thing happen in beds in different wards too but this is the most obvious one.

Am I just playing something wrong?

Hi, they are actually waiting for surgery, because it is the most important treatment. But is is also blocking the other treatments. If you remove the surgery they will receive all the other treatments immediately.
The reason for this is that you only have one anaesthesiologist (in the save file currently busy with performing treatment for other patient) and one surgeon and many patients waiting for surgery. In this case I would suggest more surgeons and anaesthesiologist to care of your patients quicker.
Also on this note, we are improving and updating the game and this is one of the things that will be tweaked so it is more clear what is happening.
Thank you for understanding.
HaVoCensures
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug? Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Regular ward transfer bug?

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:40 pm
Ah brilliant thanks for the super quick answer! Very Happy Very Happy
Didn't realise that was the issue, it just kept popping up with a message saying 'long wait for bed' or something along those lines.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum