Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LividKlingon
medic

[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Empty [OPEN] Stuck ambulance

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 pm
Patients appear at the edge of the map while waiting for an ambulance. The tooptip also seems a like a bug, "!LOC! WaitingForAmbulance".

[OPEN] Stuck ambulance F8oHyeO
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Empty Re: [OPEN] Stuck ambulance

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:35 am
Thanks for spotting! All patients in this state should be of course hidden. Smile
Santa
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:36 pm
I have this issue as well, but mine are infinitely stuck there. The ambulance has been sitting with lights on at the drop off zone for 4 days now without moving. I tried to send the patients home but they just linger around there.
Any idea how to get rid of them? Razz
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:48 pm
Santa wrote:I have this issue as well, but mine are infinitely stuck there. The ambulance has been sitting with lights on at the drop off zone for 4 days now without moving. I tried to send the patients home but they just linger around there.

Hi, could you please attach your saved game? That's usually the quickest way for us to find the underlying issue. Thanks! Smile
Santa
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:58 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
Santa wrote:I have this issue as well, but mine are infinitely stuck there. The ambulance has been sitting with lights on at the drop off zone for 4 days now without moving. I tried to send the patients home but they just linger around there.

Hi, could you please attach your saved game? That's usually the quickest way for us to find the underlying issue. Thanks! Smile

Here is the save, don't judge me its my first hospital xD
Attachments
[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Attachment
Ambulance stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(700 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Dijus
intern

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:41 am
same issue, except that somehow i sent the guy to a department and then he just walked into the hospital...
he was just sitting on a chair while the ambulance arrived with him, but headless Very Happy
then he was treated without body (while he was still sitting on a chair)

[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Headle10
[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Workin10
Attachments
[OPEN] Stuck ambulance Attachment
amb_stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum